Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Hobart I-Cool Chair - Designed To Reduce Body Weight

Hobart I-Cool ChairThe Hobart I-Cool Chair - Designed To Reduce Body Weight


Are you tired of exercising? Good news, there is now a new technology that let your weigths reduced even while you are sitting.


Yes, the cool looking Hobart I-Cool seat has been designed to reduce body weight while sitting. The concept accelerates calorie output through temperature regulation. The I-Cool is touted as the “first ever exercise-free, calorie-burning seat.” The user sets their personal preferred temperature, creating a revolutionary micro-environment.


Seems a bit hard to believe, but if it works, sign me up, I am all for burning off some cals while sitting at the computer all day. Maybe they should be regulation-issue for all cubicle dwellers.via


No comments: